Matrix Partners India is an investment firm with INR 3,000 crore under management. The firm invests in companies targeting the Indian consumer market at the seed, early and early growth stages. The firm has invested in several market leading companies in the consumer technology space including Olacabs (online cab aggregator), Quikr (online local classifieds), Stayzilla (online hotel bookings), Mswipe (mobile POS), u2opia (mobile social), Verse/NewsHunt (vernacular mobile platform) among others. Matrix Partners has a global network of funds investing in the US, China and India with US $3 billion under management. Further information is available at www.matrixpartners.in
- Conduct extensive (fundamental / secondary) research on various industries and competitive landscape for prospective opportunities.
- Assessing potential investment opportunity; Participate in identifying potential targets/acquisition opportunities in various sectors.
- Working within the investment team to evaluate new investment ideas across sectors.
- Contribute to the Investment Memorandum, Sourcing, financial modeling, and preparation of IC notes.
- Prepare Comparable Company Analysis, Modeling, Valuation and Target Scanning.
- Active management of the portfolio companies post investment and formulation and contribute to execute exit strategies
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong research capabilities / thorough analytical abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player with ability to work effectively in small groups
- Understanding of cultural differences and possesses proven cross-cultural skills
- Experience in deal evaluation and financial modeling (Execution) is a nice to have.